Competition Terms and Conditions
Peppa Pig Muddy Puddle Competition
There will be a winner chosen each month and you can enter by sending your picture along with your name, email address and contact number to:
Peppa Pig’s Muddy Puddle Competition
Please quote the best before end date of the pack used to make your Peppa Pig Muddy Puddle Product.
See below for full terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
Listed below are the terms and conditions for Peppa Pig’s Muddy Puddle Competition.
These Terms and Conditions relate to the on pack promotion found across the Peppa Pig Home Baking Range; Peppa Pig Muddy Puddle Cup Cake Mix, Peppa Pig Muddy Puddle Biscuit Mix, Peppa Pig Cookie Mix, Peppa Pig Muddy Puddle Celebration Tray Cake Mix and the Peppa Pig Spooky Muddy Puddle Cup Cake Mix.
(to download these terms and conditions please click here)
The Promoter of this competition is Symington’s Ltd (the “Promoter”). The Promoter’s principal place of business is at Symington’s, Far Lane, Leeds, LS9 0DN..
- This competition will be governed by these terms and conditions and entrants agree that they have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by them.
- Entrants may enter the competition by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing in to Peppa Pig’s Muddy Puddle Competition, Symington’s, Far Lane, Leeds, LS9 0DN.. Entries must include a photograph of the cakes made using Peppa Pig Muddy Puddle Cake Mix, the name, email address and contact number of the entrant and must quote the best before end date of the Peppa Pig Muddy Cake Mix that has been used. If entering via email costs may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Entrants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
- Photographs sent in will not be returned and the promoter reserves the right to use image.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Australia, New Zealand and Isle of Man. Entrants must be aged sixteen (16) years or under. Entrants must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian before entering the competition and must submit the telephone number of the parent or guardian who will be awarded any prize won by the entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to invalidate entrants if the appropriate authorisation is not or was not provided. Employees, families or agents of the Promoter and its respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies are not eligible to enter the competition. There will be one draw made per month and only one entry per person per household is permitted per month.
- The closing date will be one month after the Best Before End date stated on each pack and any entries received after 31st December 2020 will not be accepted.
- One (1) winner will be randomly selected by the Promoter on the last day of each month, from all entries that have been received during that month. The decision of the Promoter as to who has been awarded a prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters do not accept responsibility for misdirected, lost or late entries.
- The winner of the competition will receive one (1) prize such as a copy of a Peppa Pig DVD and a Peppa Pig Muddy Puddle Cake Mix (subject to availability). The Promoter may at its sole discretion, substitute any prize for a prize of a similar nature and/or comparable value. Winners may not request and are not entitled to a cash alternative to their prize and their prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The prize winner will receive a confirmation message via telephone or email.
- The terms and conditions of any third party manufacturer or supplier may apply and must be accepted and complied with by the winner. The winner also acknowledges that the prize will not comprise any further or additional components including, by way of example only, the provision of insurance and spending money. The winner of the prize is responsible for any applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize descriptions.
- The winner shall receive their prize in the post within twenty eight (28) days of the prize draw. For the avoidance of doubt prizes shall be sent to the respective address that the entrant provided when entering.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for entries or prizes lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
- Entrants agree that the promoter may use the entrant’s entry, name and/or likeness, voice, photographs and/or video footage of the entrant, biographical information provided by the entrants and/or any statement made by them concerning the competition and/or the prize(s) in connection with publicising the competition, in any and all media in perpetuity throughout the world as the Promoter in its sole discretion sees fit, without additional payment or permission.
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promoter shall not be liable to the winners and/or parents/legal guardians for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or prize other than death or personal injury caused by negligence of the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the winners and/or parents/legal guardians under these terms and conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation, delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood, or natural catastrophes.
- Any personal information, including without limitation, the entrants name, age, address (including postcode) telephone number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with this competition and as set out in these terms and conditions and will not be disclosed to any third party, except for the purpose of fulfilling the prize(s) where applicable. Any personal information held by the Promoter in respect of any competition will be held on record for a short period for the purpose of ensuring fulfilment of the competition and then destroyed.
- By entering the competition, all entrants are deemed to accept these Terms and all other terms and conditions. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, change the dates of entry into the competition and/or the dates on which the competition will be promoted and the Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw these Terms and all other terms and conditions and/or the competitions without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed and performed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
- The prize shall be subject to the applicable winners first getting a copy of these terms and conditions signed by their parent or legal guardian below and sending the signed document to Peppa Pig’s Muddy Puddle Competition, Symington’s, Far Lane, Leeds, LS9 0DN.
I understand and agree to the above.
ACCEPTED AND AGREED BY:
Parent / Guardian’s Signature:.............................................
Print Parent / Guardian’s Name:...........................................
Parent / Guardian’s Address:................................................
Parent / Guardian’s Email Address:........................................
Parent / Guardian’s Telephone:............................................