- To work in the production area or warehouse in either the prep, assembly, retort and packing team to ensure products are produced in line with the production plan and in accordance with the recipe and specification sheet.
- To ensure you are working efficiently and effectively in the production area, or warehouse, maintaining the run rates set and minimizing the amount of downtime, or un productive time.
- To adhere to the site GMP rules, technical standards, policies and procedures outlined in the Quality Manual.
- To ensure full traceability is maintained at all times.
- To accurately weigh and visually check all ingredients to ensure products are produced in line with the quality standards.
- To ensure all areas of the factory are cleaned in accordance with the hygiene procedures and a "clean as you go" policy is adopted by all.
- To take an active role in continuosly developing personal skills and knowledge through self-development activities and/or through attending company organised training and development opportunities.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS/KEY RESULT AREAS