Dartmouth Way, Leeds
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide general maintenance for all production related equipment.
- To ensure all PPM’s are completed on time as part of your KPI’s Targets
- Ensuring requests for Size changes are completed in a satisfactory time period
- To action the maintenance associated in the provision of equipment.
- To manage contractors associated with the maintenance and repairs of all equipment when required to do so.
- To ensure compliance to all aspects of the company health and safety policy with specific regard to the management of contractors.
- To ensure compliance to all aspects of the Company Quality Policy and GMP with specific regard to the management of contractors.
- Ensure that all statutory and regulatory checks are carried out as per the service agreements and schedules in place for all production equipment.
- To provide front line engineering support to the manufacturing operations following the Company rules on Health and Safety, Quality and Engineering Procedures.
- To complete stores requisitions for parts and services.
- To continually monitor plant conditions and report defects.
- To maintain a detailed log of all work carried out on plant using the appropriate Company systems.
- To ensure that the Company is professionally represented at all times, both inside and outside the business.
- To protect the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others at all times.
- To take an active role in continuously developing your skills and knowledge through self-development activities and/or through attending Company organised training and development opportunities.
- To respond to ad hoc requests and/or take an active role in specific projects as directed by your line manager.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as may from time to time be required by the Company.
- Working with single phase & three phase systems.
- Competent in electrical fault finding in panels, 3 phase motors, inverters, relays.
- Basic fault-finding knowledge of PLC's.
- Good mechanical skills - knowledge of pneumatics, bearings, gearboxes.
- Able to work autonomously, with a ‘right first time’ mentality
- Experience within a large industrial plant with process (FMCG) manufacturing
- Strong communication skills, with a keen eye for Health, Safety and Quality within highly regulated environment