We are looking to recruit Kettle/Prep Operatives at our Consett Site.
The role exists to ensure that the product is processed in line with customer safety and quality standards as well as customer order requirements with consideration and adherence to site health and safety standards.
- Follow all food hygiene and safety instructions
- Report immediately any safety issues to your direct line manager
- Involved in clean down process between change overs
- Weighing accurately of raw materials
- Clean as you go adherence
- Completion of all relevant role specific paperwork
- Ensure recipes are followed accurately
- To protect the health, safety and welfare of the job-holder and others at all times.
- To take an active role in continuously developing personal skills and knowledge through self-development activities and/or through attending Company organised training and development opportunities.
- To ensure that the Company is professionally represented at all times, both inside and outside the business.
- To respond to ad hoc requests and/or take an active role in specific projects as directed by the role’s line manager.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as may from time to time be required by the Company.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.