- Support the business objectives to product safe and legally complaint food
- Support the site product assessment systems to ensure products made are of the required quality and meet customer agreed specifications
- Conduct audits of the manufacturing facility with respect to GMP, hygiene, glass and other foreign bodies and compliance to procedures
- Support the site product launch system by creation of accurate launch packs and production documentation
- Support & co-ordination of customer complaints investigations to find root cause of complaints and support identification of preventative action as appropriate
- Co-ordinate sending of samples for laboratory analysis according to site schedules & interpretation of incoming results, escalating where out of specification
- Control of out of specification stock through raising of internal holds and holding/released stock via the business’s warehouse management system
- Conduct swabbing activities according to site schedule and as support for production during free from production or site validation/verification activities
- Review and approval of packaging deliveries against approved artwork files
- Support the business during third party audits and traceability exercises through presentation of QA function auditors and/or document retrieval.
Candidates will be able to display a full understanding of a QA Technician requirements and relevant experience to support their application. With an ability to make decisions, candidates applying will need to have excellent communication skills- written and verbal. Ideally you will have Food Safety and HACCP to level 3 and must have worked within the food industry previously.