Dartmouth Way, Leeds
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that the highest standards of hygiene and housekeeping are maintained in all areas
- Ensure safe operation of FLT and Counterbalance when in use.
- Deliver a performance to ensure that company minimum standards are met and exceeded.
- Ensure production replenishment of materials are met through accurate interpretation of order picking activities
- Accurately record all information onto the WMS system “INFOR”
- Using correct MHE, assist in the safe tipping of deliveries
- Using the correct MHE stow products to the correct location and scan to ensure information logged correctly onto the WMS
- Use of Hand Wrap where applicable
- To take an active role in continuously developing skills and knowledge through self-development activities and/or through attending Company organised training and development opportunities.
- To respond to ad hoc requests and/or take an active role in specific projects as directed by the job-holder’s line manager.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as may from time to time be required by the Company.
The roles available are:
- Monday – Thursday, 6am – 6pm
Monday – Friday, 2pm – 10pm
Monday – Friday, 10pm – 6am
*Suitable candidates will have both reach and counterbalance licences..
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.