We are looking for a talented candidate to join our Team.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The main purpose of the Demand Planner role is to maintain a robust unbiased monthly sales forecast in line with the S&OP Process.
As a Demand Planner you will work cross-functionally across a number of internal departments to drive service level through effective management of a range of customer accounts.
You will also liaise closely with external customers to provide excellent customer service and collaborate on key events.
Key aspects of this role:
- To liaise with the Customers, Sales teams and the Supply Planning Team in relation to forecast creation and accuracy ensuring clarity of inputs and drivers of forecast.
- To deliver a monthly demand review of key Demand planning metrics – accuracy/stock holding/service levels etc. that generates an accurate forecast for S&OP process
- Lead / support monthly demand reviews
- Manage a range of products and customers to help achieve Department KPI’s – Forecast Accuracy, Forecast Adherence, NPD/ EOL runout & Customer Service Levels.
- Responsible for reviewing historical demand and future event forecasting.
- To maintain and further develop the Futurmaster forecasting system, with promotions inputs from the Exceedra forecasting system
- Publish forecasts, variance and event information in a timely manner to all relevant parties to assist in creating accurate and viable forecast information.
- To work with customers collaboratively and ensure that the Company is professionally represented at all times, both inside and outside the business.
- To respond to ad hoc requests and/or take an active role in specific projects as directed by the job-holder’s line manager.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as may from time to time be required by the Company.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.