LOCATION: Dartmouth Way
REPORTING TO: Technical and Compliance Controller - Maternity Cover
JOB GROUP: Technical
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB (Why does the job exist?)
Administrative management and support for the business risk assessment and customer testing plans, and industry scheme participations.
- Ongoing maintenance of the RSPO Mass Balance spreadsheet.
- Internal QMS auditor – Member of the internal audit team
- Management of retailer surveillance test results
- Supplier Approval – New & Existing – obtaining, managing and approving Food Safety Audit Certs & Reports
- Admin support for supplier approval and site technical team for supplier issues, and data follow up
- Annual Supplier Risk Assessments – requesting, reviewing and managing the administration for BRC / Allergen / vulnerability
- Nutrition sampling – Liaising with site teams and laboratories where appropriate
- Provide administrative support for data transfer between sites and the specifications team.
- Review of customer portals to obtain surveillance test results, updated COPs and alerts for distribution out to the relevant departments.
- To protect the health, safety and welfare of the job-holder and others at all times.
- To take an active role in continuously developing personal skills and knowledge through self-development activities and/or through attending Company organised training and development opportunities.
- To ensure that the Company is professionally represented at all times, both inside and outside the business.
- To respond to ad hoc requests and/or take an active role in specific projects as directed by the role’s line manager.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as may from time to time be required by the Company.