Accurate weighing of all raw materials in line with product recipe specification (25 kilo-max batches). Note: can be up to 20-30 components per recipe.
- Use of electronic weighing scales
- Measuring in grams and kilos for up to 1200 kilo mixes
- Adherence to weighing procedures and use of SOP’s
- Incorporating GMP with all activities within the blending department
Blending all raw material products in line with recipe specifications
- Adhering to timings of the blending indicated on the recipe specifications
- Cross check all recipe codes with raw material codes to ensure accuracy
- Understanding the health and safety implications of the blending process
- Handling approx. 600 raw products within the blending department
To ensure that the Company is professionally represented at all times, both inside and outside the business.
To protect the health, safety and welfare of the job-holder and others at all times.
- To take an active role in continuously developing your skills and knowledge through self-development activities and/or through attending company organised training and development opportunities.
- To respond to ad hoc requests and/or take an active role in specific projects as directed by your line manager.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as may from time to time be required by the Company.