Dartmouth Way, Leeds
- Management of business launch critical path technical tasks, team trackers and timings to ensure launch timelines are met
- Manage the specification team, delivering a cross functional team capable of conducting both portal specs, RM specs, supplier approval and artwork sign off.
- Attend retailer external launch meeting forums for presentation and management of spec portals, critical path management, liaison for customer specific technical updates and artwork.
- Attend customer artwork review meetings where appropriate
- Attend customer spec checks and benchmarking sessions as appropriate, providing artwork and spec advise and support where required
- Maintain the business export guide
- Presentation of the compliance team systems in all site audits, and developing the team to participate
- Deputise for all levels of the team to ensure launch and customer timelines are met from a critical path perspective
- Develop business systems for the specifications team, and review processes for efficiency opportunities
- Manage the team training program, and provide support and coaching to deliver a multi-disciplinary compliance team (RM approval / portal specs / artwork)
- Manage ACOP RSPO, cocoa and soy 3 keel annual reporting.
- Internal QMS auditor – conduct audits as a member of the sites internal audit team
- Provide technical support to the business project teams.
- Cascade horizon scanning (legislation) to the business teams and compliance team systems where appropriate.
- Review relevant customer codes of practise, relevant to the compliance systems, to ensure compliance systems remain relevant and current.
- Provide support to the Quality and Compliance Manager with the VACCP meeting program.
- Identify improvements to drive efficiency within the specifications team, and the wider business.
- To work closely with a range of internal departments, suppliers and customers where appropriate to gather information, and to interpret this data to complete specifications in compliance with company standards.
- To protect the health, safety and welfare of the job-holder and others at all times.
- To take an active role in continuously developing personal skills and knowledge through self-development activities and/or through attending Company organised training and development opportunities.
- To ensure that the Company is professionally represented at all times, both inside and outside the business.
- To respond to ad hoc requests and/or take an active role in specific projects as directed by the role’s line manager.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as may from time to time be required by the Company.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.