We are looking to recruit a Retort Operative at our Consett Site.
The role exists to ensure that the product is processed in line with customer safety and quality standards as well as customer order requirements with consideration and adherence to site health and safety standards.
- To ensure that the highest standards of hygiene and housekeeping are maintained in all areas - operating a clean as you go mentality
- Deliver a performance to ensure that company minimum standards are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all issues encountered in production areas are reported immediately to the direct line manager.
- To protect the health, safety and welfare of the job-holder and others at all times.
- To take an active role in continuously developing personal skills and knowledge through self-development activities and/or through attending Company organised training and development
- To ensure that the Company is professionally represented at all times, both inside and outside the business.
- To respond to ad hoc requests and/or take an active role in specific projects as directed by the role’s line manager.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as may from time to time be required by the Company.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.