We are looking to recruit an Artwork Controller based at our Dartmouth Way Site.
Job overview - Responsible for artwork check and approval to comply with legal and customer specific requirements to support the wider technical team. To ensure that work is carried out in a safe manner in compliance with the company’s Health and Safety Policy and Procedures and works safely with other employees.
The position offers 40 hours per week over 5 days and is subject to the company’s flexible working policy with 50% of the working week site based and 50% home based, and therefore ability to work at home with internet connection is essential. The ideal candidate will be able to display knowledge of legal labelling with respect to UK and EU legislation and have some experience of artwork approval. With an ability to work on own initiative, candidates applying will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders both as part of a team and individually. Formal qualifications in legal labelling will be a significant advantage.
- a) Ownership of artwork check process and completion of the technical section of the artwork review form
- b) Working closely with and support the specification team
- c) Managing artwork consistency, accuracy and follow customer requirements from receipt of first version to final print proof sign off
- d) Co-ordinating with marketing/GTM team to support product launch activity, and flagging where key dates are at risk of being missed
- e) Support for spec team for checking & updating NPRF technical sections
- f) The artwork controller may be asked to perform other duties as necessary to the Companies requirements.
- g) To ensure that the Company is professionally represented at all times, both inside and outside the business.
- h) To protect the health, safety and welfare of the job-holder and others at all times.
- i) Keeping updated with latest customer specific requirement/ legislation changes by taking an active role in continuously developing your skills and knowledge through self-development activities and/or through attending Company organised training and development opportunities
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.