Posted on 18th Sep 2012
Symington’s Winning Streak at the Grocer New Product Awards
Leeds based food manufacturer, Symington’s, won four awards and two highly commended at The Grocer’s New Product Awards earlier this week.
The awards created by the UK’s leading trade publication, The Grocer, celebrate and reward outstanding FMCG innovation in both food and non-food product cateogories, all voted for by consumers.
– Ainsley Harriott South Indian Lentil Sauce Mix
– Ainsley Harriott Morrocan Spicy Tomato with Giant Cous Cous pan soup
– Si Thai Spiced Potato Cakes
– Oatburst Porridge, Apricot & Honey
– MugShot on the Go, Spicy Sweet & Sour
– Seabrook’s Breadcrisps Cheddar Cheese & Red Onion
David Salkeld, CEO at Symington’s comments on the company’s achievement:
“We are absolutely thrilled with our success at The Grocer’s New Product Awards. We pride ourselves on quality and innovation and of course delighting our consumers on the vast array of tasty, easy to make products that we create.
“Winning such an award – across four of our products, including two highly commended is a true testament to the hard work and dedication that everyone at Symington’s puts in – from factory floor to the management team and investors. Thank you.”
Earlier this year, Symington’s, won The Grocer Gold Award for Own Label Supplier of the Year.